How are voluntary organisations funded? grants from trusts, foundations and government • contracts for delivering public services at local and national level • trading activities, such as charity shops • managing an asset, such as property • investments • social finance. We need everyone’s support to fulfill our targets
A charitable trust is an irrevocable trust established for charitable purposes and, in some jurisdictions, a more specific term than “charitable organization”. It also generates good will, which refers to the assets with which the trust is funded, and the term “donor”, which is the person donating assets to a charity
- To fight against exploitation, injustice and corruption
- To educate the people for adoption of the good norms
- To work for uplifting the status of women in the society
- To help and generate training programme for self employment
- To provide help under health & nutrition services for women and children
Want to donate by phone?
Not a problem. Call us now
+91 99535 89890
Or email us :
Donate online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.