– Sutra Foundation was founded in 2004 and works in India to create better lives for children. We are one of 45 members independent and secular, development organisation, Our aim to support women empowerment, Help poor students to study and support blind students
– Our mission is to empower underprivileged children, support women empowerment and help blind students with social development initiatives
– Sutra Foundation holds full accreditation status registered as NGO Co-operation with ROS. To maintain accreditation, our, policies and processes are regularly reviewed by the government
– Your tax receipt is automatically sent to you at the end of each financial year. If you have misplaced a previous tax receipt, you can contact us and we will happily send you a copy
– There are a number of ways you can use your time and skills to support our work, even if you have a full time job. Some volunteer roles require only a few hours on a weekend while others involve a longer, ongoing commitment outside of office hours.
– Our volunteers come from a diverse range of backgrounds and ages with a wide range of skills and experiences. From young people to retirees, professionals and people looking for work, we encourage everyone to volunteer.
– From every rupee we raises, we invest 73 paisa to our various programs, 13 paisa in marketing, 10 paisa in Admin and 4 paisa in Advocacy to benefit poor children and women empowerment and blind students.